Tuesday 14 July 2015

TEST PRESSING BENEFIT AUCTION!


I just wanted to drop everyone a quick line to let you know that I've just listed a bunch of test pressings from the label archives on eBay. All the money from these auctions is going to the DIY SPACE FOR LONDON, which is a new space that is about to open in the upcoming weeks. They have been fundraising for the last three years and are weeks away from opening a legal, all ages space that this city is crying out for, but they need a last small push of funds for the finishing touches. To help out, we've listed a bunch of titles. This will most likely be the only time that I'll do this, and some of these are the only spare copies I own.

Records are listed from:
CREEM
SHEER MAG
S.H.I.T.
PERSPEX FLESH
DEAF MUTATIONS
ULTRA VIOLENT
URBAN BLIGHT
THE NUMBER ONES
SAUNA YOUTH
IMPALERS

and I will also add more in the next few days if I find anything else interesting...

You can check the auctions at this link:
http://t.co/Zys3FB4xkn

And if you would like to learn more about the space, you can check it out here:
http://diyspaceforlondon.org/

Thanks for checking these out, and if anyone has the time to share this information in any way or form, I'd really appreciate it. It'd be great to get the word out there about these!